SMTP/POP3 Email Engine for PowerBASIC 5.2
in Development \ Components and Libraries
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP PowerBASIC email component library (SEE4PB) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Some of the many features of SEE4PB include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Knowledge of Winsock and TCP/IP is not needed.
- Is a standard Windows DLL that does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- Works with PowerBASIC console compiler (PB/CC) and PowerBASIC for Windows (PB/DLL and PB/WIN).
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, C/C++, Net, dBase, Visual Basic, VBA, Visual FoxPro, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Many example programs are included
- Can be used in the development of Win32/Win64 applications running under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64. Evaluation version is fully functional.
ArtfulBits Android chart (aiCharts) is a professional solution with a comprehensive feature set. aiCharts is a complete framework that allows developers to enhance applications with slick interactive charts in mere hours (with available technical support, samples and tutorials). aiCharts provides...
The Java Bridge to Exchange product is an effective solution to access data stored in the Microsoft Exchange server from Java. Exchange items like e-mails, contacts and appointments can be accessed, created, imported or exported with the library. The library can be used to integrate Exchange with...
PrecisionID Code 128 includes TrueType, Binary PostScript, and ASCII PostScript Fonts so you can easily print barcodes in Excel, Word, Crystal Reports, and Access! PrecisionID Font Formatting Components(TM) simplify barcode generation with a Crystal Reports UFL, Microsoft VBA module for Excel,...
Face detection software provides web developers the perfect solution to greatly optimize and automate the process of creating professional-looking, passport-like photos from original images of any type. Regardless of the quality, size, aspect ratio of the original image, the software can produce...
Add facial recognition and biometric identification features to your applications. FaceSDK is a multi-platform library enabling Microsoft Visual C++, C#, Objective C, VB, Java and Delphi developers implement fast and precise face recognition and identification in their applications. Working in...
The wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library is a lightweight SSL library written in ANSI standard C and targeted for embedded and RTOS environments - primarily because of its small size, speed, and feature set. It is commonly used in standard operating environments as well because of its royalty free...
Ozeki VoIP SIP .NET SDK allows to develop a DTMF navigated IVR system written in VB.NET. In this sample program an IVR tree is built up from .xml file and SIP communication is supported by Ozeki SIP SDK. The extended codec support (G.729 and further codecs) assures excellent sound quality. The...
FlashViewer Engine is a set of components for Delphi, C++ Builder and Lazarus which adds extra features to Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX or Netscape plugin) such as loading from any sources, grab real 32-RGBA frames, real transparency playing. This great solution for playing Flash movies is an...
USB Monitoring Control ActiveX Component (USBMC) - USB Devices Data Sniffing Control Com Library. Monitor USB Device From Your Application. USB Devices Connection Monitoring Component. The library lets you enumerate all installed usb devices, attach a monitor object to receive transferred data...
Dew Lab Studio includes MtxVec math library and additional signal analysis (DSP Master) and statistical analysis (Stats Master) add-on packages. Features include: - fast object oriented numerical/matrix library - Intel AVX 1/2, AVX-512, SSE4, Open CL and 64bit support enabled. - optional full...