SMTP/POP3/IMAP C/C++ email (32&64 bit) component library uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML and MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments. Supports SMTP and POP3 authentication.Fully functional evaluation version.
MarshallSoft SMTP/POP3/IMAP C/C++ email (32&64 bit) component library (SEE4C) uses a simple API to send and receive mail, including HTML, MIME Base64 and quoted-printable encoded attachments, from within an application.
Features of SEE4C include:
- Send email with inline HTML, GIF, TIF, JPG, BMP and Rich Text attachments.
- Supports ISO-8859 and UTF-8 character coding.
- Get the number of messages on your email server.
- Get the header lines from any email on your server without reading the entire email.
- Delete any email on the server without downloading the entire email.
- Copy any email on the server without deleting it.
- Receive any email on your server including MIME attachments.
- Download email from your server, automatically decoding MIME attachments.
- Remove contents of incoming attachments.
- Copy email and navigate between IMAP mailboxes.
- Dozens of switches to control how email is sent and received.
- Run up to 128 independent threads concurrently.
- Supports SMTP (ESMTP) and POP3 authentication.
- Supports multiple (simultaneous) connections.
- Supports bulk mail on a distribution list.
- Set return receipt; add TO, CC, BCC recipients.
- Does not depend on support libraries. Makes calls to Windows API functions only.
- The same SEE32.DLL or SEE64.DLL can be called from any supported language. Also use with Delphi, Visual Basic, VB.Net, PowerBASIC, Visual FoxPro, Visual dBase, Xbase++, and COBOL.
- Free technical support and updates for one year.
- Supports all versions of Visual C++,Visual Studio,C/C++,C#,.NET,Borland C/C++ and C++ Builder, and LCC-WIN32 C/C++.
- Royalty free distribution with your compiled application. Includes many example programs including Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) and Borland C++ Builder (BCB) examples.
- Can be used in the development of Win32/64 applications running under Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7/x64. Evaluation version is fully functional.
SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++ 5.2 Components and Libraries software developed by MarshallSoft Computing. The license of this components and libraries software is shareware$, the price is 115.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this components and libraries software SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of SMTP/POP3/IMAP Email Engine for C/C++, you should buy from original publisher MarshallSoft Computing.