Slope carries out the analysis of soil or rock slope stability both in static and seismic states utilizing the limit equilibrium methods of Fellenius, Bishop, Janbu, Bell, Sarma, Spencer, Morgenstern & Price and Discrete elements method (DEM) for ...
Slope carries out the analysis of soil or rock slope stability both in static and seismic states utilizing the limit equilibrium methods of Fellenius, Bishop, Janbu, Bell, Sarma, Spencer, Morgenstern & Price and Discrete elements method (DEM) for circular and non circular surfaces by which it is possible to ascertain slippages in the slope, examine a gradual failure, and employ various models of force-deformation relationship.
Reinforcements with piles, gravity and/or reinforced concrete bracing walls, nettings, geofabrics, anchors, and terracing may be specified. Distributed and point loads may be defined.
- DATA INPUT
- Graphic input with mouse (or other pointing device);
- Tabular numeric input;
- Input of EXCEL/WORD table data;
- Input of DXF files;
- Input of topographic profile generated by TRISPACE;
- Import of rasterized images;
- Input of ASCII files;
- Input from Dynamic Probing;
- GRAPHIC FUNCTIONS
- Dynamic Zoom; Window Zoom; Zoom All; Zoom %; Real time Move; Grid, Snap, Mirror, Scale, Translate
- REINFORCEMENTS AND INTERVENTION
- Retaining walls;
- Single Piles
- Sheet piles or Bulkheads;
- Mesh Netting; Anchors;
- Step Terracing;
- Nailed reinforcement implementation using Soil Nailing technique.
- EMBANKMENT LOAD TYPES
- Point loads, Longitudinal loads
- CALCULATION METHODS
- According to: FELLENIUS, BISHOP, JANBU, BELL, SARMA, SPENCER; MORGENSTERN & PRICE, DISCRETE ELEMENTS, Back Analysis.
- COMPUTATION OPTIONS
- Recalculate function to evaluate the safety factor of a specific surface with center X0,Y0 and radius R;
- Identification of the critical slide surface though automatic calculation;
- Computation of safety factor for surfaces which pass through two given points and are tangential to a straight line whose gradient varies automatically;
- Automatic computation of safety factor for surfaces that are tangential to a straight line vector;
- Computation of safety factor for surfaces which pass through either three, or one given point;
- Differentiation between flexible and rigid retaining structures;
- Stability analysis of submerged slopes (e.g. hillside lakes);
- Analysis of irregular surfaces;
- Presence of seismicity and aquifers;
- Stratified terrains and relative pore pressures.
- INCREASE IN THE NEUTRAL PRESSURES IN THE SEISMIC FIELD
- In the presence of a seism, the increase in the neutral pressures produced by the deformations induced in the ground by the seismic waves is evaluated.
- The reposts applied are the following: Matsui et al., 1980, Seed & Booker, 1997, Matasovic,1993.
- All the parameters necessary for the estimate such as Arias index, Trifunac duration, etc. are calculated automatically by the programme upon integration of the design accelerogram.
- BREAKING MOMENTS OF PILES AND MICRO-PILES
- Automatic calculation of the yield moments of the circular sections, including the mixed ones.
Slope 8. 6. 2010 Multimedia software developed by geostru. The license of this multimedia software is shareware$, the price is 300.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this multimedia software Slope. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Slope, you should buy from original publisher geostru.