Easily create optimal employee schedules for fixed, rotating, oscillating, staggered, and mixed shifts. Ensure adequate shift coverage, eliminate scheduling conflicts, avoid labor rule violations, publish and e-mail schedules to employees.
Snap Schedule minimizes time spent on creating, publishing, and maintaining employee, shift, and rotation schedules. It generates work schedules for an unlimited number of employees and shifts based on demands, shift patterns, and employee availability. A multi-view schedule planner provides the right information and tools for shift assignments; finding replacement employees; evaluating shift coverage; and reporting on key statistics. Features include:
- Intuitive, WindowsÂ® and Microsoft OfficeÂ® 2007 look and feel make learning intuitive and easy, even for first-time users.
- Easily create optimal employee schedules for any types of schedule: fixed, rotating, oscillating, staggered, and mixed shifts.
- Define unlimited shifts, including start and end times, break duration, applicable days of the week, color code, location, and custom fields.
- Schedule from any of three schedule views: Daily, Shift, and Calendar.
- Easy drag and drop scheduling for multiple and split shifts, on calls, paid and unpaid time off. To assign a shift or mark a time off, simply drag the desired shift description or time off reason and drop it into the schedule. Drag to move or copy data from a past scheduling period to make new schedules.
- Select best employees for shifts based on availability, labor cost, work hour limits, seniority, position, and skills.
- Automatically generate schedules using pre-designed and user-definable schedule plans.
- Automatically detect and display scheduling conflicts or labor rule violations.
- Print or export schedules and reports in PDF and a variety of other formats.
- E-mail schedules to employees. Add file attachments or include an iCalendar formatted file for importing schedules into calendar programs or PDAs.
- Preview report data before printing. Customize any report to include filter criteria, sort orders, and display preferences. Export report data to Excel, PDF, RTF, and many popular formats.
Snap Schedule Employee Scheduling Software 1.5.3157 Project Management software developed by Business Management Systems, Inc. The license of this project management software is shareware$, the price is 450.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this project management software Snap Schedule Employee Scheduling Software. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Snap Schedule Employee Scheduling Software, you should buy from original publisher Business Management Systems, Inc.