An ITIL guided helpdesk with integrated asset tracking, SupportCalls system is a full featured and automated issue tracking system available right in your Outlook. Using Microsoft Exchange (can be hosted one too) as repository for storing support cases, it provides support staffs with all the necessary tools to log, collaborate, analyze and assist in the resolution of helpdesk issues. Monitor mailboxes and public folders and automatically process incoming emails to support cases, assign technicians on the fly and enforce service level agreements (SLA). With support for automated messaging and notifications using varied communication channels such as emails, phone calls or SMS, it offers your helpdesk to cut the overhead of manual tasks significantly while making it easier for team to work flexibly. Restrict access to administrative tools, customize email templates, frame predefined answers and reply to emails with a click.SupportCalls is also available via web access - perfect for remote support staffs. Furthermore, end-users can submit new support requests via a web form, check status, or search through the knowledge base, all via a web browser for first level support. With the inbuilt statistics, support cases data can be displayed in grids, charts and graphs, enabling helpdesk managers to evaluate the performance of the helpdesk and in-turn ensures timely decision making for improved service.
To sum up, SupportCalls improves the efficiency of your helpdesk to enable faster response time and higher productivity for your organization at lower operating costs. After all, the bottom line for your helpdesk team is for your end-users to receive better and timely service.
* 100% Microsoft Office Outlook1 integration
* No database requirement - cases are stored in your exchange server (supports hosted exchange server too)
* No file server requirement - Only a simple client install
* No change required to default Outlook security settings
* Use a public folder or a shared mailbox
* Convert phone calls, emails, appointments, tasks to support cases
* Drag-and-drop conversion of emails to support cases
* Incoming email monitoring and automatic processing
* Schedule appointment, assign task in technician's mailbox
* Import callers/technicians from local address book or GAL2
* Automatic notifications of Email and SMS3 to helpdesk events
* Automatic assignment of technicians to new support cases
* Assign and enforce Service Level Agreement (SLA) on support cases
* Asset Tracking and Management
* Access control mechanism for non-admin staffs
* More than 30 Outlook views designed for different helpdesk perspectives
* Keywords and advanced search options in Outlook folder views
* Integrated statistics - Reporting, Charting, and Data Analysis
* Use Skype/modem phone to make outgoing calls
* Technician Web Access (TWA) - AJAX4 enabled ASP.NET site through which remote technicians can work on support cases with a browser.
* Customer Web Service (CWS) - AJAX enabled ASP.NET sites through which end-users can submit, escalate, withdraw, reopen or check status on their support cases online. Include a self-service web knowledge base.
* Integrated knowledge base in Outlook as well as on Web Access.
* Export cases to external database - Access, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle etc.
* Available in Standard and Professional Editions.