The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 is the second edition of this series and, as it previous edition, it’s about looking for hidden stuff.
The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 is the second edition of this series and, as it previous edition, it’s about looking for hidden stuff. In The Hidden Object Show: Season 2 you’ll be representing a contestant in a park show in which the main goal is to find a list of hidden objects in different scenes. The game is organized into rounds and you have to progress by finding all the items listed in each of one. As you progress in the game you collect prize tickets which will allow you to buy prizes in the park prizes store. Later, you’ll be able to check your prizes in the prizes room. The whole style is designed as you were in an old game fair. There is a presenter who will be guiding you through the game, showing you the ropes of the game.
Beyond the stage, the game could be categorized into the “seek & find” category. There are lots of games alike but this one is different from others since the approach it gives to the player participation. In other games there are background stories and missions to accomplish. Here, you are a contestant in a game and you just have to play for fun and prizes. If you get stuck at any moment you have some hints available to help you to locate the hidden items. If you click randomly several times in a row – as trying to catch a hidden object – the game displays advertisements making you lose time, so take care not to do that.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and then you’ll get to the main menu with the following options on it:
- Profiles: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different profiles and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Start: to start playing the first round of the game.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, and full/windowed screen.
- Prize room: to view the prizes you have bought with your tickets.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need in order to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows Vista; Windows XP
• Graphics Card
• 800 MHz Processor or faster
• 128 MB RAM
The Hidden Object Show Season 32.0 Games software developed by Oberon Media. The license of this games software is shareware$, the price is 19.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this games software The Hidden Object Show Season. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of The Hidden Object Show Season, you should buy from original publisher Oberon Media.