UniDAC (Universal Data Access Components) is a powerful library of non-visual cross-database data access components for Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
Universal Data Access Components (UniDAC) is a library of components that provides direct access to multiple databases from Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus (and Free Pascal) on Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux and FreeBSD for both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms. UniDAC provides unified access to multiple database servers like Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, InterBase, Firebird, PostgreSQL, SQLite, DB2, Microsoft Access, SAP Sybase Advantage Database Server, SAP Sybase Adaptive Server Enterprise, and others (using ODBC provider). Using UniDAC with its server-independent interface is the best way to create cross-database applications. UniDAC brings outstanding flexibility and independence to your projects.
-UniDAC version includes Cloud providers, which allow developing applications that work with data stored in the most popular Cloud services such as: BigCommerce, Dynamics CRM, FreshBooks, Magento, MailChimp, NetSuite, Salesforce, Salesforce MC, SugarCRM, QuickBooks, Zoho CRM.
- macOS 64-bit in Lazarus is supported
- RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney is supported
- Lazarus 2.0.10 is supported
- Support for custom constraints
- AppMethod support
- Direct Mode
- Android 64-bit is supported
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Universal access to different database servers
- Full support for the latest server editions
- High overall performance
- Support of all standard and third-party data-aware controls
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Database-independent data storage with the TVirtualTable component
- Ability to retrieve metadata information
- A large amount of helpful demo projects
Universal Data Access Components 8.3 Components and Libraries software developed by Devart. The license of this components and libraries software is shareware$, the price is 299.95, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this components and libraries software Universal Data Access Components. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Universal Data Access Components, you should buy from original publisher Devart.