VCamâ„¢ is a Webcam Emulator, which emulates a webcam in your system and works like a real one. It can be used in most of the applications which use webcam, such as IM softwares, video broadcasting, video conferencing, video teaching, remote education, video chatting etc. You can use it to set images, animations, video clips, flash movies, DVD video, webstream, mobilephone video and even your desktop screen as the video of your webcam.
Already have a webcam? VCam can make it better, add image/video/text overlay or cool video special effects to it, paint on it, let it can be used by several applications at the same time, and makes your webcam video more interesting...
* A WDM driver, supports all the VFW and DirectShow applications;
* Support multi-stream output, with different resolutions in good quality;
* High performance algorithm, low CPU usage;
* Based on DirectShow, more media formats supported, higher performance;
* Play list support, user-defined program management, flexible configuration;
* Split up webcam, DV, digital cameras into multi-stream easily;
* Support Image, video file and video capture device transparent overlay;
* Many cool video special effects support;
* Screen capture, support hotkey, zoom, full screen capture and using custom cursor;
* Camera default image support, default resolution adjustable;
* Enable/Disable/Install/Uninstall the virtual camera driver in the application;
* Easy to use, skin, color scheme support;
* Multi-language support;
* Professional and easy-to-use setup program;
* Automatically check for new version and get latest news of VCam;
* Professional forum for technical support.