Are you an Android user who just wants to enjoy his/her videos on his/her device(s) without wasting any time trying to learn anything about conversion? Does that talk about formats seems rather gibberish to you?
Video Converter Box for Android is what you need. It was designed to take care of this nasty job for you the simplest way possible without requiring any tech skill from your part.
From installing the app to actually using it to convert your favorite movies so you can enjoy them on your Android device as you like, Video Converter Box for Android offers the maximum of user-friendliness and speed to save you time and frustration.
The program allows you to change the formats of your videos to make them compatible with all the Android devices you can think of:
- 1280x800 for Samsung Note, Motorola Xoom;
- 1280x720 for Samsung Galaxy Nexus;
- 960x540 for HTC Sensation 4G/Motorola Atrix 4G,2,Electrify,Droid 4,3, RAZR, MAXX,Bionic,X2,Photon 4G;
- 854x480 for Huawei Honor/Motorola Droid 2 Global/Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S,neo V/Xiaomi MI-ONE,M1,Motorola Droid 3,1 / MileStone;
- 800x480 for Samsung Galaxy S/Lenovo LePhone S2/Acer Stream,Liquid,HTC Desire S/Google Nexus One,S/Motorola Triumph, Droid 2 Global,LG Optimus 2X, Marquee/Huawei U9000, U8800+/Dell Streak,Motorola Droid 3,1 / MileStone, Star A3/HD7/Hero H7300/ZTE Libra/B63M;
- 640x480 for Motorola Droid 3,1 / MileStone;
- and more...
Video Converter Box for Android is so easy to use that all you have to do after selecting the file you want to convert is simply to click the icon matching your device.