WavePad is sound editing software for Mac OS X. This program lets you make and edit voice, music and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
WavePad Sound Editor for Mac OS X lets you record and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
* Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
* Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more
* Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more.
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
* Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
* Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
* Create and work on multiple audio files at one time and save them as one project.
* Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
* Pre-defined audio quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality.
* Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech).
* Load audio files directly from CD and convert to .wav files automatically.
* Allows you to set user assigned keys and macros.
* Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work.
Wavepad Masters Edition for Mac 6.30 Audio Editors software developed by NCH Software. The license of this audio editors software is shareware$, the price is 79.00, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this audio editors software Wavepad Masters Edition for Mac. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Wavepad Masters Edition for Mac, you should buy from original publisher NCH Software.