Windows Azured-OC?D? is a cloud services operating system that serves as the development, service hosting and service management environment for the Windows Azure platform.
Windows Azured-OC?D? is a cloud services operating system that serves as the development, service hosting and service management environment for the Windows Azure platform. Windows Azure provides developers with on-demand compute and storage to host, scale, and manage web applications on the internet through MicrosoftdlT« datacenters.
Windows Azure is a flexible platform that supports multiple languages and integrates with your existing on-premises environment. To build applications and services on Windows Azure, developers can use their existing Microsoft Visual StudiodlT« expertise. In addition, Windows Azure supports popular standards, protocols and languages including SOAP, REST, XML, Java, PHP and Ruby. Windows Azure is now commercially available in 41 countries.
Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio extend Visual Studio 2010 to enable the creation, configuration, building, debugging, running, packaging and deployment of scalable web applications and services on Windows Azure.
Windows Azure SDK 1.4 Refresh is primarily a stability release addressing the below issues.
* Resolved an issue that caused full IIS fail when the web.config file was set to read-only.
* Resolved an issue that caused full IIS packages to double in size when packaged.
* Resolved an issue that caused a full IIS web role to recycle when the diagnostics store was full.
* Resolved an IIS log file permission Issue which caused diagnostics to be unable to transfer IIS logs to Windows Azure storage.
* Resolved an issue preventing csupload to run on x86 platforms.
* User errors in the web.config are now more easily diagnosable.
* Enhancements to improve the stability and robustness of Remote Desktop to Windows Azure Roles.
1. Install Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional or above OR Install Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express.
2. Install SQL Server 2008 Express Edition:Install as part of Visual Studio OR Download and install.
3. Enable IIS7 with ASP.NET and WCF HTTP Activation, Static Content, IIS Management Console, and optionally CGI.
* Windows 7
1. From the Start menu, choose Control Panel | Programs | Programs and Features.
2. Click Turn Windows Features On or Off.
3. Under Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, select Windows Communication Foundation HTTP Activation.
4. Under Internet Information Services, expand World Wide Web Services, then Application Development Features, then select ASP.NET and CGI.
5. Under Internet Information Services, expand World Wide Web Services, then Common HTTP Features, then select Static Content.
6. Under Internet Information Services, expand Web Management Tools, then select IIS Management Console.
7. Install the selected features.
* Windows Server 2008
1. From the Start menu, choose Programs | Administrative Tools | Server Manager.
2. In Server Manager, under Features Summary, choose Add Features.
3. In the Add Features dialog, under.NET Framework 3.0 Features, select the .NET Framework 3.0. Under WCF Activation, select HTTP Activation. Click the Next button to install.
4. In Server Manager, under Roles Summary, verify that Web Server (IIS) appears in the list of available roles. If it does not, click Add Roles to install Internet Information Services.
5. In Server Manager, under Roles Summary, click Web Server (IIS).
6. In the Web Server (IIS) management window, click Add Role Services.
7. In the Add Role Services dialog, expand Web Server, then Application Development, select ASP.NET and CGI.
8. In the Add Role Services dialog, expand Web Server, then Common HTTP Features, select Static Content and click the Next button to install.
4. Install the Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 1.3 (March 2011) - VsCloudService.exe. (includes the SDK). Or, install just the Windows Azure SDK - WindowsAzureSDK-x86.exe|WindowsAzureSDK-x64.exe
5. Install the Hotfix: Enable Windows Azure IntelliTrace on 32-Bit OS (not required for x64 OS).
6. Install the Hotfix: Native Debugging Improvements (not required for Visual Studio 2010).
7. Install the Hotfix: Support for FastCGI on the Development Fabric (not required for Windows 7, or Windows Server 2008 SP2 or later).
8. Install the Hotfix: Improve Visual Studio Stability (not required for Windows 7).
9. Install the Hotfix: Correct WCF metadata when hosting behind a load balancer (.NET 3.5 Roles) (Windows 7 Hotfix).
1. Install hotfix.
2. Add useRequestHeaderForMetadataAddress to configuration file to enable Hotfix.
Instructions for installing local Windows Azure Documentation (CHM)
* Install the Windows Azure Documentation (March 2011) - WindowsAzureCHM.exe
Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio May 2009 CTP 1.4.20227.1419 Misc. Utils. software developed by Microsoft. The license of this misc. utils. software is shareware, you can free download and get a free trial before you buy a registration or license. Do not use illegal warez version, crack, serial numbers, registration codes, pirate key for this misc. utils. software Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio May 2009 CTP. If you want to get a full and unlimited version of Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio May 2009 CTP, you should buy from original publisher Microsoft.