YoSock DVD Video Converter is multifunctional yet easy-to-use software allowing you to convert DVD, video and audio between all popular formats. Rip DVD. Split and join video files. Extract audio tracks and frames from your video. Use ready-made presets for various portable devices.
YoSock DVD Video Converter Key Features:
1. Converting video and unprotected DVDs to any popular format.
2. Converting HD videos. Choose ready-made presets for all popular HD video formats or adjust the settings manually.
3. Converting video and unprotected DVDs using ready-made presets for any mobile device: iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, PDA, cell phone, etc.
4. Easily customizable output format settings to get a required video quality.
5. Preview of a 7-second fragment of the output video so that you can evaluate the quality of the output video file before conversion is completed.
6. Merging multiple videos in one longer movie.
7. Selecting any segment of your video, audio or DVD for conversion.
8. Converting video using super-fast video conversion technology with multithreading and batch conversion.
Supported formats: AVI (DivX, Xvid, DV and other codecs), MP4 (Sony PSP, Apple TV, iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry, etc.), WMV, ASF, FLV, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, QuickTime (MOV, QT), DVD, VOB, MPG, MPEG 1,2,4, M4V, MOD, DAT, RM, MJPEG, VCD, SVCD, H.263, H.264, M2T, MTS, MKV, VRO.
Output Video for Devices: iPod, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Zune, iriver, PDA/Pocket PC (Dell, HP, Palm), Archos, SanDisk Sansa, Epson media players, any cell phone (including Nokia, Samsung, LG, Sony Ericsson), smartphone/communicator (BlackBerry, HTC, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Google Nexus One), video game console (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360).